The UniFi Network Specialist (UNS) is for administrators who want to learn how to set up the UniFi controller, controller features, local and remote device adoption, and guest portal management.
Learning is reinforced with course materials and practical lab activities using the latest UniFi Controller and 802.11ac, 2nd-Gen UAP hardware.
Students that complete the course and pass the exam will be fully certified as a UniFi Network Specialist and receive their official certificate and t-shirt from Ubiquiti Networks.
Day 1: 09:00 to 16:00
Day 2: 09:00 to 11:00 + 40 Minute Exam
(Adequate Break Times Included each Day)
Morning & Afternoon Snacks
Lunch on Day 1.
Laptop & Charger, with Admin Rights & Wired/Wireless Ethernet.
Basic Knowledge of IP Addressing, Subnetting, DHCP & DNS is assumed.
Please note: Students must bring their own kit. The trainer is unable to provide power boards, ethernet adapters, cables or laptops on the day.
• Introduction to UniFi
• UniFi Product Range
• Controller Types, Requirements & Hybrid Cloud
• Server Folders and Logs
• UniFi AP Standalone Config
• UniFi Protocol and Device Statuses
• Remote Adoption Techniques
• Batch AP Configuration
• UniFi Controller Overview: Devices, Clients and Stats
• UniFi Sites, Admins and Events/Alerts
• WLAN Config, Groups, User Groups and Security
• VLANs, 802.1Q and Tagging • RADIUS-Based VLAN Assignments
• UniFi Guest Portal
• UniFi Guest Network Policies
• Hotspot Manager, Operators & Voucher Management